TRICORP Employment and Skills Training Services
Tricorp Employment, Skills & Training Services (TESTS) is an integrated approach to Aboriginal labour market programming. TESTS links training to labour market demand and ensures that Canada’s Aboriginal people can fully participate in economic opportunities.
Under this strategy, TESTS is designed to deliver employment programs and services best suited to the unique needs of our clients. TESTS focuses on three priorities:
• supporting demand-driven skills development;
• fostering partnerships with the private sector and the provinces and territories; and
• placing emphasis on accountability and results.
TESTS is designed to help Aboriginal people prepare for and find high-demand jobs quickly, as well as keep them in the long term. All Aboriginal people, regardless of status or location, may access its programs and services, which include:
• skills development;
• training for high-demand jobs;
• job finding;
• programs for youth;
• programs for urban and Aboriginal people with disabilities; and
• access to child care.
The TESTS application package is available for download in our downloads section.